GG white shot

GG white shot

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Resources

I've have very gratefully discovered that many of the books required for this undertaking are in the public domain and so I have found them free for download from iBooks. I have begun reading Herman Melville's 'Moby Dick' and though enjoying it, finding it fairly long winded.  I think this book is just a taste of how truly mammoth this task is going to be. 
I have also found a few of the recipes I need on the internet and will attempt to provide links to them at some point. 

I am disappointed this is thus far a rather dull sort of blog.  I will attempt to add some interest as I go, with a few book reviews and musings.  If nothing else this will serve as a record that I have actually completed this project if, indeed, I do complete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment