GG white shot

GG white shot

Saturday 12 November 2011

Two movies

I am now caught up on the classic 'Flashdance'.  Reasonably entertaining, not too long, but also no great drama, just a classic dance/beating the odds/romance sort of story.  I am learning to love the art of dance though. I just find it amazing the way we have the capacity to train movements into our muscle memory.  I find it with the piano and am sure its the same with dance. We take for granted our ability to learn songs and dances, plus other skills, driving, painting, cutting, writing.  Without this God-given talent our world would be a very different place.  One more reminder of the impossibility of our exitence without Almighty God.
I also watched the Hunchback on Notredame, the Disney version. A rather enjoyable representation of the book, but I'm looking forward to reading the original. I am sure it will be far more powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment